- Full refund within 30 days without reason
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Buy Now Get Free Shipping
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
Not just laptops but use it for anything such reading books, you can use the ergonomics stand desk as a dinner table, reading holder, writing desk and TV stand.
The Laptop table is perfect when you need to use more than one monitor or computer for your projects. Make your work space more organized and comfortable.
Made of aluminum alloy is very easy to adjust, just press the button on the side of the stand, set the angle, and then release the button to a fixed position to use it anywhere.
These CPU fans are powered through USB ports to suck hot air from your laptop for active heat dissipation so it can effectively keep your laptop cool and functioning while working.
It has sturdy and fully adjustable legs so you can reshape it to any height you want. The collapsible frame provides limitless angles to fit any body position.
✔2 Adjustable Board Clips Suit Different Sizes of Computers.
✔Say goodbye to neck and back pain from working on your laptop. This fully adjustable laptop desk can be folded flat for easy storage and enables you to use your computer at the most comfortable position, benefits your health and make you free from neck and shoulder pain.
✔2 Types To Choose
- Platform Material: High Grade Magnesium & Aluminum Alloy.
- Legs Material: High Quality Durable ABS.
- Adjustable Angle: Full 360°.
- Platform Design: Breathable (Allows Heat Exchange.)
- Suitable For: All Laptops Up To 17" inches. (Also good for tablets & books!)
- Max. Load: 20kg/45lbs (Most laptops range anywhere from 3 to 8lbs.)
- Mouse-Board: 18cm x 16cm/7.1 x 6.3".
- Table-Board: 42cm x 26cm/16.38x 10.2".
- Adjustable Height: 26cm---48cm/10.2---18.5".
- Stand Leg (6Pcs): 26cm/10".
- Folded Size: 42.0cm x 26cm x 4cm/23 x 10.2 x 1.6".
- Package Includes: One Laptop Desk With Mouse Pad. Cooling Fan Is Optional.
Customer questions & answers:
Answer：Each section of the legs is almost 10 inches long. If you stand it on the tip, it can reach 27 1/4 inches. If you straighten the top 2 sections, but leave the last one to balance, it reaches 18 3/4 inches.
4.Question：Can the mousepad be put on the left side?
Answer：Yes, you can put the mouse pad on the left side.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.